Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Radhastami 2010

This is an image that I've worked on for some time. I got upto 108 layers of illustration, which got difficult to manage. I hoped to finish in time, as it feels good to present it on Radhastami. Its based upon an old painting, that I found a photo of in Vrndavan, same pose but adding different environment and sakhi's. I like the aspect here of Radha as Ishvari.

devi krsnamayi prokta
radhika paradevata
sarva laksmimayi sarva
kantih sammohini para

Sri Radhika is known as Devi, Krsnamayi - the Supreme Goddess and thus the abode of all other Goddesses (Laksmi's). The abode of all that is beautiful - such beguiling, attractive beauty is unparalleled - thus all become infatuated by Her charm.

tapta kancana gaurangi
radhe vrndavanesvari
vrsabhanu sute devi
pranamami hari priye

Obeisance unto the beloved of Krsna - Sri Radha - whose complexion is like molten gold. Oh Devi! King Vrsabhanu's daughter - you are the Queen of Vrndavana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dale earnhardt booster seat auto accident assist ford dealerships gold coast 6010 car charger nokia honda grand forks nd

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always visit your site, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the fantastic work, My friend recommends your blog.

My blog:
credit rapide www.rachatdecredit.net